Berry Kamczacka (blue honeysuckle)
- Fruits berry-Kamchatsky are among the earliest in the season. They contain lots of vitamins and minerals extremely beneficial to the human body, which gives great possibilities of using berries. Kamchatsky fruit can be prepared with jams, juices, liqueurs, dry and freeze.
- Berry kamczacka is resistant with harsh climates. The shoots can withstand temperatures down to -45oC and the flowers and fruits withstand spring frosts to -8 degrees Celsius.
Fruit berries. Kamchatka exhibit, health education, and are important in the prevention of heart disease because it strengthens blood vessels, lower blood pressure and anti-cancer prevention because they are a rich source of antioxidants to support the body against free radicals.
Preparations made from fruits retain up to 80% of these antioxidants.
- Experts have called the fruit „berries eternal youth", as found in these compounds prevent cell aging. Is a plant that does not require and easy to grow.
- The bush grows and fruits the best in full sun sheltered from the wind, it is an open-pollinated plant so it requires cross-pollination. Additionally, it is a plant that early spring attracts bumblebees and bees. It prefers fertile soil sandy loam but not heavy with a pH from acidic to slightly alkaline. It prefers moist position but does not like spring flooding.
- New varieties combine the most desired features - large dessert fruit with a sweet-sour taste devoid of bitterness drought resistance, longevity, resistance to frost and earliness. The extraordinary health of cultivated varieties allows the use of organic farming methods.
Plantations are planted according to the scheme:
- Harvesting Manual - the distance between rows should be 2-3 m in rows 1.0-1.5 m (for commercial plantations - 2 500 to 4 000 pcs. / Ha);
- For mechanical harvesting - the distance _ 3.5-4 m in rows 0.5-0.7 m (for commercial plantations - up to 5 000 pcs. / Ha).
Within 5-7 years after planting to keep a systematic thinning crown and a trim to the skeletal branches. The best period is autumn, after the falling of leaves (in the spring at the latest by the end of March).
For plants 20- 25-year-old best to cut rejuvenating (up to 30-40 cm from the ground). The following year it leaves grown sprouts. In the spring of the third year formed into a bush, leaving it, thinned 10-15 the strongest branch.
- Early variety very fertile to 4 kg per bush.
- Fruit ripens in late May, they are large, sweet and flavorful, do not fall off. Very high resistance to frost
- Mid-early variant form,, fruits ripen in the first half of June.
- Fruit sweet, juicy and tasty about 3-4 kg of bush.
- Polish variant form,, cultivar mid-early berries. ripen in the first half of June
- Fruits very tasty, sweet and sour very aromatic very juicy. Good suitability for transport. Fruits recommended for freezing drought, and juices.
- Early variety Matures in late May, fruits large elongated, sweet and sour.
- Ripe fruit flakes off so you need to systematically collect. Resistant to disease and frost.
- The latest variant form, Canadians - Fruits ripen in 2nd half VI collection of mechanical and manual.
- Fruit does not flake off .Averagei yield from the bush 5 kg (up to 6 kg). The average yield per hectare: 16.5 t / ha (up to 19.8 t / ha).
- Canadian variant form,, fruit: the average weight of 1.4 grams, round shape , elongate, taste sweet and sour to sweet. Fruit hard and brittle.
- Fruits ripen in 2nd half VI.
Berry large (0,09-1,32 g), very tasty, without gentian, elongated. the average yield is 30 q / ha maksymalnie- 44 q / ha. Good pollinators 'Czelabinka', 'Izjuminka' and 'Smolińska'.
Berry medium or large elongated pear shape, with a strong bloom. They have a nice sweet and sour taste. The average yield of 22.6 q / ha maximum- 41.7 q / ha. Best pollinators are: 'Smolensk', ‚Dlinnopłodna.
Fruits large regular cylindrical shape, light blue with bloom. Very tasty. It requires a pollinator. A good is "Dlinnopłodna.
The fruit is large with an uneven surface, with an average bloom, taste. Variety fertile. It requires foreign pollination.
An early variety very fertile high-force growth. The fruit is large, elongated, uniformly ripened. Good pollinator for variety Trump
ul. Wiosenna 11
tel: 662 113 392